Who I admire

I am here to find my path. I am in love with fashion. It is an amazing art that can transform people and at the same time tell a story. Fashion has become art that now has feet. People constantly express themselves with clothing. Clothing is not just something to put on to leave the house, or something to get one to "fit in". Let me tell you who I admire, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O, Marilyn Monroe, Sarah Jessica Parker!!, Victoria Beckham (her book is amazing- That Extra Half an Inch-), Angelina Jolie (for her uncaring quality of what people think), Gabrielle Chanel, Jeanne Lanvin, Anna Wintour, Babe Paley, Nina Garcia( buy her book its great!!-The Little Black Book of Style-), Julie Gilhart!!(admire her life of what she has accomplished), Lawren Howell(also admire her career path), Anna Piaggi(helllooo!!! she is the epitome of fashion, she wears the most outlandish outfits and makes it work!), which brings me to Tim Gunn!(just such good advice), Oman not at the end of the list at all Love Diane Von Furstenburg(her life just accidentally found fashion!!), Nan Kemper, of course Carolina Herrera(such class), and Of Course!! Karl Lagerfeld just to name a few... the first 8 don't even need to be spoken for.

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!