Running Tour of SF has come to life!



Book here --> Airbnb Experiences

Friends! For years I have been sharing stories with you through writing and videos, trying hard to bring them to life and show how amazing of a city one might be! 

However, now I finally have succeeded in doing so (I think, haha). If you are a local or visiting AND you like to run - they join me and the stunning hills of SF on a running tour!

Within these 90 minutes, I will share my best stories of San Francisco and show some hidden gems along the way. This run brings the stories more to life than ever since you get to see them first hand and stand in the exact place where history has happened!

Hope to see you soon xx Julia






 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!