Designer vs. Label

I guess this is more for the men and the judgementers(if that's a word). When a woman, for example, loves labels its more what I feel very shallow. They only love the piece because it is expensive and have the name of the designer written all over it. Now on the other hand, when a woman loves designer clothes it is because she has an understanding and respect for fashion. Allow me to explain further...each designer I've come to realize has had a pretty exciting and interesting journey which lead them to their success. After getting to know the designer alone you have such a different view of their clothes. Designer clothes are also great quality, one of a kind and each piece tells a story. I felt the need to explain this because someone close to me knew I liked designer clothes and pretty much thought I was pompous in that respect and just liked them because of the label. So after I explained all of this he found a new respect for me and understanding of why I love fashion so much. Hope it helps!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!