I need to help promote this line ADAM

This will be a short one but I first heard about this boutique in the Meatpacking district from an article in the Sunday Styles. Let me put it this way, they showcased a dress that I absolutely loved, when I went to the store they only had one left and I had to take it. The only problem was it was a LARGE and I am a SMALL!! Didn't matter, I went to my amazing tailor(again post a comment and I will fill you in on who he is because he is amazing!!!! I give everything to him and its is surprisingly really inexpensive!!!) ok back to business, and he took it all in for me and it fits perfect and I get so many compliments on it every time!! And I am not trying to be cocky at all. lol. So I was invited to their pre-fall collection sale and bought 2 dresses that I adore and seriously could not fit better!!! One is a dressy fun glam for New years eve dress and the other is a perfect ivory classy for many occasions that I could not pass up that fit perfect!! dress. Here is a link showing their Resort 2009 collection. Please view it then go visit it!! I am leading you right here!!! Muah! http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/2009RST/complete/slideshow/ADAMEVE?loop=0&iphoto=1&play=false&cnt=2

Oh and ps, I don't need to help promote ADAM, they are doing just fine on their own. I just love them so I wanted to help support them and show the love. That's all! (haha always reminds me of "The Devil Wears Prada" when Ms. Streep says That's all! Skin-chilling every time! hahaha)

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!