VICTORIA BECKHAM

I have talked about her in previous posts but here is another one Posh fans! This picture I purposely choose for the simple reason that it speaks volumes of style! From the shades, which have I mentioned yet are my number one accessories that I adore and cant get enough of, to the hair style which we have seen for months now and just thee face expression. I don't care what anyone has to say, I love her and her style. Obviously I am not alone since she has been blowing up all over the fashion world! From the ads for Marc Jacobs to a judge in the final episode of Project Runway on Season 4. I adore for the fact of the guts she has! She wears whatever she wants and gets away with it!! She takes unreal risks with clothes and what I love most is that she wears the clothes, the clothes don't wear her. And this is something I think is very hard to accomplish! Something she and I seem to have in common is that we get bored very easily and hellloooo we both love Christian Siriano!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your saying who's that please x out this page now!!! Haha just kidding but he is something you should definitely be informed about because he is very up and coming as well as exciting, have to mention I met him in Hiro on Gay night and loveddddddddd him! Also loved the club omg so much fun. Ok, back to Posh! When I say we get bored easily I mean in our appearance. I love trying new things and becoming almost someone different!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!