Gio Battaglia...

...Is one of the top Stylist's worldwide.. Giovanna who started as a model landed her first job a decade ago as a fashion editor, she has worked with Italian Vogue as their fashion director, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco FerrĂ© and is now with W Magazine in NYC being (amazingly)given her own column called "Gio's Journal". With her boyfriend, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld(pictured below), whose mother is non other than thee Ms. Carine Roitfeld, famous friends like Anna Dello Russo and Lauren Santo Domingo, it is hard not to envy the life this woman has created for herself.. my personal reasons for envy is her current job. With Gio's Journal she is able to travel the world photographing and sharing what inspires her along with spectacular pictures from the fabulous glam parties she attends. She first caught my attention when I started following certain blogs that love to follow Ms. Battaglia. Her style is italian, classy, daring but still tamed, some outfits remind me of the 1960's that I love so much. I will never forget the first outfit that made me want to be a fellow fan.. she was running around Milan in gray plaid pants with a gray turtle neck, with a gold statement necklace, bold belt and fabulous heels(which I was able to find! See below). Basically, if you love fashion such as myself this is one woman to be sure to follow...






 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!