Tea in the Marais

First I will explain what Le Marais is. Located in the 3rd and 4th Arrondissements in the Right Bank, the Marais which actually means swamp, use to be a swamp! It is now one of the most expensive places to live and holds more pre-Revolutionary buildings than anywhere in Paris!

30 rue du Bourg-Tibourg, Paris 4e

Mariage Frères

Recommended I stopped in Mariage Frères , marriage of brothers, and was shown the most wonderful Tea experience. If you drink tea every now and then like I do, you also may have not known there was a difference between natural and perfume tea. I believe in New York we more commonly drink natural tea, as I was shown the difference between the two through smell and sight. The scent of the perfume teas were just incredible. I chose Marco Polo and along with the entire experience it was wonderful. Also, if this is your first time definitely try a slice of the crème brûlée with strawberries. Let me say this, as I was waiting for my tea I noticed a girl eating her dessert so delicately and couldn't understand why.. then I had this heavenly sweet put in front of me, now I understand. For someone who loves and tasted a lot of desserts, this was by far one of the most incredible tastes I have ever experienced!

 



 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!