Kisses instead of handshakes

Just one of the many differences between Parisians vs Americans. Thus far of all the lovely people I have met and new friendships that have begun start off with two kisses, one for each cheek, from men and women. Verses how I put my hand out when I first meet someone this gets pushed to the side by the French without a thought. Which I prefer? The Parisian way, by instantly breaking through my comfort zone it creates immediate ease. Merci beaucoup mon nouvelle amie!
Merci the boutique
Courtyard off Rue de Seine
Best brunch spot yet, Comptoir General, thanks to my new flatmate!
Just gorgeous, near the Louvre
New broach to add to the wish list
Fabulous vintage shop off Rivoli

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!