Paris Fashion Week Day 1

So many great outfits to choose from! Colors, prints and detailing... Classy, outrageous and unique, I love it all. For my first day of fashion week in Paris I must admit, it is a rush!! Even a bike made the cut!
Elisa Nalin

Having the mean blues.. :)
A braid as a headband=Love it
First show of the day
Who is he photographing?
Leopard and Leather
Always love a good snake clutch..
Second show in the Marais
Stars on tights
The Birkin bag will always catch my attention
Fur everywhere...

Love the color in the hats!
Fringe and Leather
You can never go wrong with a little skirt on a jacket
Pay attention to detail..


 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!