Young Paris

To anyone who knows me it is evident that I wish I lived in the 1920's or 1950's. Living the Dolce Vita life, glamming it up for the nights out and when everyone still cared what they looked like during the days. The tiny glasses of wine paired with the all night dancing. When people were being inventive with products or ideas that would say around forever, i.e. Coco and Gustave(Eiffel). These were the best days. The movie that changed my life and brought me to Paris? Midnight in Paris, of course. Bonne Nuit!
@The St. Regis Cafe on  Île Saint-Louis, showing how the wine bottles use to be labeled.
Dolce Vita Hotel, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!