Café Society

Or as I like to call it, the era I wish I lived in... :)
The 1920's... Manhattan elite partying in El Morocco, or Morocco as members called it, in NYC... the artists fleeing Manhattan for Paris.. my kind of Dream. Being able to have a glass of bubbly with the Cushing Sisters, daughters of the late Dr. Cushing and all three also married into the most elite families of Mortimer, Whitney, Astor and Roosevelt... To discussing the dramas of life with F.Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald to comparing color hues with Dali or love with Hemingway.. What. A. Dream. 
As a young Manhattan-ite as myself, living in the city of dreams and passion.. the only way for me to get my fix is living through movies such as Midnight in Paris and soon to be released The Great Gatsby... lets make it the ultimate fantasy and mix in a little La Dolce Vita... ahhh day dreaming at its finest... are you still with me?
Enjoy and Dream.







A little dose that I was able to experience while in Paris...


 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!