Fashionable brunch WHILE cleaning up NYC... see how.

Other than writing my blog, there is one other idea I've been playing with for the past year, and my wonderful friends have shown great support. 


While running around the city, as I'm sure my fellow New Yorker's are with me on this, I can not help but notice that the streets get dirtier and dirtier. Thankfully there are people who clean them, however we need more help. 


So, what if we started with one street at a time? We would start with a good handful of people and to make it fun as well.. whichever street we choose - following the clean up we have a complimentary-super fun brunch(booze not included) at the participating restaurant on that street! As a thank you for cleaning my block! :) ... I think my friends are only in for the brunch haha either way - I think this is possible.. who's in?? xx




 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!