Garance Doré made her dreams come true..

 Garance Doré has a motivating and inspiring story.. years ago she was looking for a way to use her fabulous illustrations by way of creating a career that would be fun! Sound familiar ;)

The interesting part though is that everyone turned her down! So she decided to go on her own and put everything into her own blog. And successfully she did I might add. Now very well known among the fashion communities in both Paris and NY, Garance has really made a name for herself and further has found a way to make a living off her passions. Well done!!

Lucky for me, I meet Garance a few times in Paris during fashion week and she was as cool and chic as she comes across online. Also I love that I am able to personally enjoy her illustrations/Card Collection at home (pictured below and right of the French girl I want to be). 

Merci Beaucoup! 


To check out Garance's Page click here!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!