Eating, eating and more eating in Bordeaux

 

 Bordeaux holds many, many hidden gems. From Chateaux to markets, from vineyards to the center city. One thing you can do for sure is eat. If you are able to tour with a local, that is of course always best.

I have been so lucky to stay with my dear French family and live as the French do. Let me say, it is wonderful. We biked from our bungalow through the woods to the market - which happens to be the biggest market in Europe on the Atlantic - then hit the beach after. We tried the creamiest of cheese's since they are not allowed to be imported into America and the best oysters paired with the best white wine both from the Bordeaux region. The mussels were the best I've had and followed by an afternoon aperitif - it really was the dreamiest of dreams...





French sisters, my Parisian sisters







 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!