Books I'm in the middle of...

I say books I'm in the middle of because I am. These books are so fascinating and I am so anxious to read the next that I start the next book while I'm in the middle of the current book haha. Also, I might add that I am sharing these books because they are soo great, interesting, informative and helpful! I don't know the total count so we will figure that out together... Starting with Trading Up by Candace Bushnell ( you might know the name since she is the author of Sex and the City), next we have Victoria Beckhams That Extra Half an Inch, followed by The Little Black book of Style by Elle and Project Runways Nina Garcia, **the next 3 are some the my brilliant father picked up thinking I would like and I love them** The Sisters- The lives and times of the Fabulous Cushing Sisters by David Grafton-( you should know who these woman are if you love fashion but if you don't I'll let you slide this time but I definitely would familiarize myself with them), next is CHANEL a Woman of her Own by Axel Madsen and last but (I know cliche) certainly not least The Power of Style - The woman who defined the art of living well-(they talk about 10 women including Jackie O and Coco to name a couple. So there ya go, how many is that... 6, ok not bad but I'm not including all of the Thursday and Sunday Styles I need to catch up on (from the NY Times- soo fabulous!) as well as the Vogue and Elle issues I'm in the middle of.... Please pick up at least one of these as for I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!