SATC questions

First, every fashion article is saying how Carrie's flower pin is going to be the newest trend. I can't lie I have tried to rock it already sans the fact that its creator Patricia Field is saying its "out" now, BUT if you want to try it I am sending you to the Pottery Barn. Yes I know, Pottery Barn?? But its true, they have several flowers to chose from and for only $8 or so. I am telling you about this instead of letting you go to ebay and buying the real deal Chanel vintage one(which I wont lie I love but just can't afford it now), or to amazon or to anywhere that's getting crazy expensive. Next, I would like to know, this SATC which girl are you test keeps floating around on Facebook but I really want to know, which girl are you and/or which would you love to be, if any?? Followed by something I just came across...Is the sidewalk your runway?? I have to admit it is for me, but I am terribly surprised to find out a huge percentage of girls said in a poll no way they are scared to try and pull of some outfits any of the SATC girls have worn. So... do you agree or disagree with the latter?

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!