Christian Louboutins

Ok, Christian Louboutin heels... What do you feel about them?? We all know they are gorgeous gorgeous heels but are they comfy?? To be honest even if they are not comfortable I will still wear them. I don't want to sound pompous but I just bought my first pair!!!! I'm so excited!! I was advised they are the most difficult heel to fit and not walkable at all but bought them anyway!!! Haha. I am testing them out tonight so by tomorrow I will have my own opinion but until them, whats your opinion of these beautiful, "take me serious as a woman" (which I've heard) heels??

ps.. Did anyone go see his exhibit at FIT?? Oh it was great!! Tell me what you thought if you had to chance to go!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!