Ladies Please don't be this

Ladies!! I can not bear it anymore, whether your married or engaged whatev, please never ever buy a piece of clothing because "he would like it"!!!!! Oh my gosh! Fashion is for you, and only you. Men can comment on it and love or hate it but you still wear whatever it is that makes you feel fabulous!!! And to be honest you appear more stronger than you think because you are sticking to who you are and not allowing change for anyone! That is the most depressing thing when a woman buy something she lovessssssss, a skirt for example, but then has to return it because "oh my husband didn't like it...". Like, what?!??!?! But you loved it!! I know you want your man to think you look beautiful but you have to think and know you are beautiful first before any man can think it.

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!