This is for you in turn for reading my page.

As a gift to you for reading my page I would like to give you what I have learned so far about where to get great fashion, some inexpensive and some not(sorry but soooo cute!!!! and worth every penny). Where do I begin!? Ok, only because I just went there and found 7 great finds! Beacons Closet located in Brooklyn, there are two locations. The first is one stop out of Manhattan, in Williamsburg @88 N. 11th Street-zip 11211, and the second 220 5th ave. -zip 11215. Next that comes to my mind is Frock on Orchard street in SoHo, yes expensive so pick wisely but the people who work there that I've met were so much fun and sassy to chat with!! I love Barneys, I know expensive but major sales are starting next week! They are amazing there, the creative level has no limits. They live life to the fullest in regards to taking risks. They pick up new designers with each such an amazing story of the journey that got them to Barneys. Of course Pat Fields @302 Bowery right above Houston street. To be honest, your going to laugh but Chinatown. Yes I said it, Chinatown! I have bought many accessories from there and people always think they are real when in reality they cost me $5-$12!! I will add more with each day but this is a good start. Thank you again!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!