What is the purpose of this page?

What is the purpose of this page you ask?? Very good question. I have a million thoughts running through my head that I forgot to mention. So, I don't have a clear answer for that but I do know what I'm trying to accomplish. I am hoping that maybe from this page I can accumulate advice from people who are knowledgeable about fashion, which then helps me narrow down which path to take in my life when in comes to obtaining my ideal career. I am stuck when it comes to this topic(which is everyday in my mind lol). I am very happy about where I am currently because I have my foot, at least, in the door and I feel where I am there are tons of opportunites and thankfully everyone is so supportive. Here is my dilemma, I know what I love to do but I'm not fully aware of every position in the fashion world so I am having a hard time narrowing it down to where I belong. I really enjoy putting outfits together, taking risks in wearing different pieces, trying the current trends as well as playing with vintage pieces and seeing what others try that I haven't thought of. So where does that leave me? I have come up with either styling maybe for a magazine shoot or becoming a buyer then taking it from there to one day working with just one designer or many, that would be a crazy dream. I want to have a voice in the fashion world, take on more responsibilities and take part in what goes on. I would like to be more hands on and take part on the creative side of fashion. Actually have a say in what works and what doesn't. I will end it here for now. In the end, if you know of any, any at all, advice that can help me with this, whether it be a a story of how your friend got her dream job or even just a quote(which I live by!) that you heard that moved you I would truly appreciate it if you shared it with me!! Thank you!!!!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!