The Dropped 3rd pants leg in the middle

First I saw it in a store by Watanabe, and thought it was so interesting. Yes very incredibly different but I praise any woman willing to put it on and walk down the street *with confidence*.. bringing me to a girlfriend of mine who showed me it with hopes to buy it. Many thought she was crazy but I thought it was great that her mind can go so out of the box and try it!! As Kennedy Fraser said "A touch of outrageousness is considered to be a moral obligation" (found in Vogue under Life with Andre-as in the amazing Andre Leon Talley-). This I completely agree with. I mean seriously?? What is an outfit if there isn't something that throws it off yet works... and that's what makes you different?? Effortlessly chic is what to aim for but with a twist of 1 part outrageousness please!!! lol Man I love fashion. Sitting at Starbucks today(yes sorry obsessed) watching all the woman pass by and looking at their outfits.. just so different and so unique. Probably without them even realizing their outfits say sooo much about them. I mean putting it this way, what I took as a compliment, I was told i look different everyday!! Loved it!! and I replied "that's the point!". I mean where else can you completely transform yourself for a fun change everyday other than with fashion..??

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!