The Necklace

The Necklace I'm showing in the picture is a necklace I made. Now, I'm showing it for the reason that I received so many compliments on it and some even asked if it was the Chanel necklace(what!??!?!??!! I WISH lol). Now because of legal rights I can not attach a photo of what the real necklace looks like since it most likely is copyrighted, so you will have to search on your own to see what the real Chanel necklace looks like, so kids open up a new page and Google 'Chanel necklace'. Now revealing the secret... prepare yourself... the.. entire.. piece... is from......CHINATOWN!!!! Hahaha yes sparky it's true. The extra long strand of pearls I bought for a mere $12, this necklace is great for tying in a knot at the middle or triple looping like so. Now, both the pendents were also from CT and a total of $12 as well. The little green ribbon I cut off a hand towel I own lol. I just find it astounding that people actually approached me thinking it was real, let alone that some seriously asked me if it was Chanel!! Now taking into account that I was surrounded by beautiful and expensive pieces at the time which makes a difference I think versus say me being in a club atmosphere. There it is, hope it works for you!!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!