VALBONA H.

This is a picture of a career woman of New York City. Valbona H, get used to this name because one day it will be very known. She is on her to becoming a legend as a director and writer of films. This one is easy because she is talented, driven, ambitious, and not to mention a good looking woman. Which brings me to why she is on my page. I love her outfit. Simple, classy and chic. Navy always looks so good, love black but navy I feel is the updated you will stick out in New York go to color! Along, with the nude shoes... ahh!!! Not only do nude shoes go with everything and make your legs longer but they are so classy and simple. So ladies take notes because this woman is going places and knows what she is doing!! Love the attitude Valbona H.!!!!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!