Lets get Creative

I finally made it happen, I am working in the fashion world AND getting paid!!! It is interesting to say the least. Even with a check coming in, starting out in this world doesn't leave you with much to go shopping. Especially being surrounded by clothes, seeing women dressed so nicely in new pieces just makes you want to buy something new everyday! Now, this is unrealistic... but there has to be a way get a new look without breaking the bank. This sounds like an episode run before on TV, but how can we really make this happen? Etsy.com I know is a great way, Vintage or Flea markets are always a good route... I have even made my own accessories. however we are still spending a good bit of money. My challenge to you is, let's get creative!! How can we get a new wardrobe for little to no money? Lets hear it! We are in NYC there has to be some ways we have not discovered yet... Looking forward to hearing from you!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!