Chanel Lovers

Chanello! (haha from SATC if your truly a fan.. lol)
Ok are you ready to hate me.... if your a crazy fan of Thee Coco as I am then you will know what it is when I say 31 Rue Cambon. Now, your not a true fan if you just know this is a logo on Chanel's new bags.. no... this is thee original shop that Coco first started and only feet away from where she lived in the Ritz Paris. Well, I was lucky enough to visit this store on my trip to Paris and not only stopped in but I bought a limited edition "CC" broach served with 2 glasses of champagne for my friend and I!!!! I was in absolute heaven!! It was unreal being there. Ok, moving on to even more important things.. did anyone see the Chanel movie that came out called Coco Chanel starring Shirley Maclaine??? One word, amazing!! What I am even more thrilled about it after reading Vogue today, I found out in April Anne Fontaine created another movie called Coco Avant Chanel!! Come to find out I can only find a trailer in French, which language I do not speak, I can not find it in english or in American theaters! Does anyone have any clues on where I can find this movie to watch? Feedback please.. what do you love about Chanel? What inspires you about her? Merci!!

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!