Where have I been?

Hello all!!

I am sorry I have abandoned you for so long.. lol! I have been maybe the busiest I have ever been in my whole life!! I started school again at a fashion school in Manhattan, have been interning at Ralph Lauren and got a great part time job at the most awkward place for a fashion student haha but still really cool! I am so excited about my upcoming plans.... for my birthday a dear friend of mine and I are travelling to London and Paris!!! For my birthday!!! I can not wait to look at all the fashion and walk around in 2 beautiful cities and see the ORIGINAL Chanel house!! omg! i will fill everyone in on how it is!! The shopping... omg!! lol Fashion school is amazing! I'm working towards a certificate in Fashion Design, actually finishing my first ever vest tonight!! NYC has such unique incredible style its insane!! West 13th st has to be one of the most unique, clothing wise, streets I have seen in NYC!! OK talk soon! xoxo j (lol)

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!