Hidden Jewels of rue Saint Honoré

After discovering a quaint courtyard off the main street, I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful woman, Marion Stern. Marion is the owner of Francoise Montague, this store holds a mass of gorgeous costume jewelry and I was lucky enough to not only be shown her most precious pieces but to try some of them on! We had a fun time together and as she told me the history of the store, which she took over at the
mere age of 21, she also confided in me who of the famous jewelry sellers/designers from America have come to make their own purchases. Marion merci beaucoup for a day I will never forget... I hope you enjoy her collection as much as I did..

Marion Stern, current owner.
My favorite piece!
Her store made it into the book Costume Jewelry, Haute Couture
Love these earrings!
Very unique necklace..
 Francoise Montague, the woman behind the name.



 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!