CHANEL The Little Black Jacket

In Soho NYC, Mr. Lagerfeld and Ms. Roitfeld created a short exhibition involving one little black jacket, Label? CHANEL, of course. Below are a few of my favorites pictured(all sporting the jacket), a few I will tell you who they are and the rest you can guess. Lets see who you can guess correctly?



This one I feel might be the second hardest to guess... any ideas...? 
Dakota Fanning!



One of my favorite icons and, I feel, the hardest to guess....
Daphne Guinness!


Not her usual look, Poppy Delevigne


Uma.. so circa 1920's silent films...



Love this..


Coco? or Carine?

If you guessed Carine, you are correct.



One of my newest favs, Charlotte Casiraghi from Monaco, daughter of Princess Caroline of Hanover
(Clearly I am not alone, being that she is starting to show up more and more)


Above and below, of course, being the children of Ms. Roitfeld definitely can have its privileges.

Julia and Vlad




 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!