Do Not Miss This Chic Neighborhood!



 

When traveling a new city, usually the wealthiest areas focus on high end shopping surrounded by the top most elite hotels. When it came to visit Lisbon's most upscale district, Príncipe Real was more glamorous and colorful than I was expecting. However, my kind of glam which were the gardens coupled with adorable outside cafes (with music), stylish and cool bars and restaurants, incredible views of the city and of course stunning Moorish style architecture and mansions. Yes, shopping too! 


Galleries in old palaces, clean and colorful roads, this district was by far my favorite. To list a few watering holes I can not wait to visit, I know I have much more to discover, local stories to learn and many more spots to see in Príncipe Real!


Pub Lisboeta


Enjoy and have one for me!


 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!