Fate? Accident?

Fate? Accident? Which do you believe? Or do they run parallel to each other and work together? I am a believer of fate and in the statement "timing is everything" but how does your destiny happen by accident when you really weren't even thinking about taking that route??? I bring this up because I am working so hard to get my dream and almost dying to know what is going to happen and when. Diane Von Furstenberg AND Karl Lagerfeld obviously, even to people who live under a rock, know of these 2 people. That is because the both are highly successful at their job and incredibly talented just as much as they are inspirational. I have read and heard from both of their mouths(not in person - I would die if that was the case lol) that their life today was a total accident. This to me is incredible even more so because they love what they do. Which really is my ultimate dream. To give you a little insight, Ms. Von Furstenberg became a Princess and well I believe she tells it best so here is a quote from her, "The minute I knew I was about to be Egon's wife, I decided to have a career. I wanted to be someone of my own, and not just a plain little girl who got married beyond her desserts." Very ambitious and lucky. As Lagerfeld put it he went to school, never to a fashion school which we both have in common and encourages me even more, and just happened to enter a contest where people sent in sketches of coats, dresses etc. and out of over 200,000 entries if I'm not mistaken and he won first prize! He said he didn't really like his then job which was offered to him with the couture house but didn't like school one bit so he stuck it out for 2 yrs. I think that is so fabulous haha. However after putting these two together, it really made me wonder.. in life I will always be a hard worker but should you really push so hard to attain your dream goal or will one day by being at the right place at the right time will it just accidentally happen to you...? I always tell my friends, "don't worry because the same thing will happen" I believe this although do not listen to it. I stress wondering when my next job will begin, wow when really I should just enjoy now.......

 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!