Like Coco ~ What else can we change??

Very simple.. this video of Coco Chanel in her earliest of days that my dear friend shared is so inspiring. Using life to take risks. Exactly what I have done with my life, from acting, to fashion to Paris and NYC. I feel, back then - there were so many molds women could break from. What else can we do to make a big change in our lives where it almost is revolutionary - haha loosely speaking.. what else can we do or invent or create that no one else has yet?? Well, in the meantime.. while my mind will be constantly working.. enjoy and view this video, but be sure to make it to the second one (my favorite and the inspirational one). Au voir!





Deauville, France 1913


Coco Chanel and her aunt Adrienne 


Photo from lachanelphile


 

CONTACT

If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me an e-mail at: IconsWanted@gmail.com. Thanks!